WAIVER OF LIABILITY
WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration for my child being permitted to be involved in the activities and events during
ToonTown, I, AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. I RELEASE, WAIVE and forever discharge the Community Church of Seattle, its Pastors, Employees, Officers, Volunteers, Board and Agents (collectively the “Church”) from ALL LIABILITY to me, my family, heirs, assigns, personal representatives or next of kin for ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PHYSICAL OR MENTAL INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising from my child's participation in the Church’s activity, including the use of any materials that are provided to my child. I PROMISE NOT TO SUE the Church for any claim that is released under this Agreement.
2. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Church for any loss, liability, damage or costs incurred due to my child's participation in this Church’s activity including the use of any materials that are provided to my child.
3. I ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISKS OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising from my child's participation in this Church's activity including the use of any materials that are provided to my child. I UNDERSTAND THAT ANY MATERIALS THAT ARE PROVIDED TO MY CHILD ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
4. I further acknowledge and accept that this Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (“Agreement”) is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Washington.
5. Should the Church, or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorneys' fees and costs to enforce this Agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold the Church harmless for all such fees and costs. This Agreement is binding upon the child's heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns. I acknowledge this Agreement is governed by the applicable laws of the State of Washington. If any provision of this Agreement is held in whole or in part to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of that provision and of the entire agreement will be severable and remain in effect.